- Nijnik, M. (2010). Carbon capture and storage in forests. The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge. In: Hester R.E. and Harrison R.M. (eds.) Carbon Capture: Sequestration and Storage, Issues in Environmental Science and Technology 29: 203-238.
- Chapman, S. J. (2010). Carbon sequestration in soils. The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge. In: Hester R.E. and Harrison R.M. (eds.) Carbon Capture: Sequestration and Storage, Issues in Environmental Science and Technology 29: 179-200.
- Nijnik, M., Bebbington, J., Slee, B., Pajot, G. (2009). Forestry and Climate Change: a socio-economic perspective. In: Read D.J., Freer-Smith P.H., Morison J.I.L., Hanley N., West C.C., Snowdon P. (eds.) Combating climate change – a role for UK forests. An assessment of the potential of UK’s trees and woodlands to mitigate and adapt to climate change. The Stationery Office, Edinburgh, 201-209.
- Nijnik M., Oskam A., Nijnik A. (2009). Afforestation for multiple purposes: a focus on Ukraine. In: Ecological economics and sustainable forest management: developing a transdisciplinary approach for the Carpathian Mountains. I.P. Soloviy, W.S. Keeton (eds). Atelier USA-UKR – Lviv: Liga-Pres, 163-180.
- Nijnik M., Oskam A., Nijnik A. (2009). Afforestation to increase the provision of ecosystem services: economic implications. Research in Agricultural and Applied Economics (AgroEcon), International Association of Agricultural Economics: paper 26: 1-10.
- Nijnik, M, Pajot G., Moffat, A., Slee, B. (2009). Analysing opportunities of British forests to contribute to climate change mitigation, European Association of Environmental and Research Economics Conference, Amsterdam. Full paper (ref. 473) available at: http://www.eaere2009.org/Programme/Detailed
- Nijnik, M. (2009). The Kyoto Protocol mechanisms and Carbon Markets: opportunities and challenges for forestry. In J-L Peyron (ed.): The European Forest-Based Sector: Bio-Responses to Address New Climate and Energy Challenges, ECOFOR publs., Paris.
- Nijnik, M., Bizikova, L. (2008). Responding to the Kyoto Protocol through forestry: a comparison of opportunities for several countries in Europe. Forest Policy and Economics, 10: 257-269
- Nijnik M., Slee B. (2007). Exploring opportunities of forestry in Britain to mitigate climate change. In: Zahvoyska L., Jöbstl H., Kant S., Maksymiv L. (eds.) IUFRO Scientific papers Building Insights of Managerial Economics and Accounting towards Sustainable Forest Management, 118-133.
- Brooker, R., Young, J.C., & Watt, A.D. (2007) Climate change and biodiversity: Impacts and policy development challenges - a European case study. International Journal of Biodiversity Science and Management, 3, 12-30.
- Brooker, R.W., Travis, J.M.J., Clark, E.J., & Dytham, C. (2007) Modelling species’ range shifts in a changing climate: The impacts of biotic interactions, dispersal distance and the rate of climate change. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 245, 59-65.
- Brooker, R. & Young, J. (2006). Climate change and biodiversity in Europe: a review of impacts, policy responses, gaps in knowledge and barriers to the exchange of information between scientists and policy makers. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, London.
- Brooker, R.W. (2006) Plant-plant interactions and environmental change. New Phytologist, 171, 271-284.
- Brooker, R.W., Carss, D., Marquiss, M., Mitchell, R., Preston, C.D., Sparks, T., Hammond, P., Sharples, R., & Hiscock, K. (2004). Incoporation of climate impacts into Biodiversity Action Plans relevant to Scotland. SEERAD:ABRG Project Commission Number CEH/002/03. Centre for Ecology and Hydrology.
- Brooker, R.W. & Turner, L. (2004). Designing global change monitoring networks for terrestrial ecosystems: lessons from the GLORIA and UK Environmental Change Network (UK ECN). In Global environmental and social monitoring (eds C. Lee & T. Schaaf), pp. 78-85. UNESCO, Paris.
- Brooker, R. & van der Wal, R. (2003) Can soil temperature direct the composition of high arctic plant communities? Journal of Vegetation Science, 14, 535-542
- Matthews, K.B., Schwarz, G. and Buchan, K and Rivington, M. Wither agricultural DSS? Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. In Press.
- Miller, D., Rivington, M., Matthews, K.B., Buchan, K. and Bellocchi, G. Testing the spatial applicability of the Johnson-Woodward method for estimating solar radiation from sunshine duration data. Agriculture and Forest Meteorology. In press.
- Rivington, M., Miller, D., Matthews, K.B., Russell, G. and Buchan, K. Evaluating Regional Climate Model estimates against site-specific observed data in the UK. Climatic Change. In press.
- Rivington, M., Miller, D., Matthews, K., Russell, G., Bellocchi, G. and Buchan, K. Downscaling regional climate model estimates of daily precipitation, temperature and solar radiation data for specific locations. Climate Research. DOI: 10.3354/cr00705. In press.
- Rivington, M., Matthews, K.B., Buchan, K. and Bellocchi, G. (2006). Evaluating uncertainty introduced to process-based simulation model estimates by alternative sources of meteorological data. Agricultural Systems, 88, 451-461.
- Rivington, M., Matthews, K., Bellocchi, G., Buchan, K., Stockle, C.O. and Donatelli, M. (2006). An integrated assessment approach to conduct analyses of climate change impacts on whole-farm systems. Environmental Modelling Software, 22, 202-210.
- Rivington, M., Bellocchi, G., Matthews, K. and Buchan, K. (2005). Evaluation of three model estimations of solar radiation at 24 UK stations. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 132, 228-243.
- Tingem, M., Rivington, M., Bellocchi, G., Azam-Ali, S. and Colls, J. Effects of climate change on Cameroon crop production: Simulation results using GCM scenarios. Climate Research – In Press.
- Tingem, M., Rivington, M. and Colls, J. Maize yield variability in Cameroon as affected by climate variability. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography. In press
- Tingem, M., Rivington, M., Azam-Ali, S. and Colls, J. (2007). Assessment of the ClimGen stochastic weather generator at Cameroon sites. African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 1, 86-92.
Updated: 24 Apr 2013, Content by: RM